Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/21 06:34:03 UTC

NetBeans 2018W20 Weekly Report

Dear all,

Let's see this week in numbers!

Firs of all we resolved 8 issues last week

We have 621 (+30) open issues: 408 (+23) bugs, 123(+1) improvements, 34
feature requests, 30(+6) tasks and 10 (+2) wishes.

 From these issues: 3(+1) blockers, 20(+2) criticals, 481 (+20) major,
104(+7) minor and 13 trivial

In our repository we have 31 Pull Requests which still in sync with the
26 open issues with PR-s.

Regarding NetBeans 9.0:

Voting process has been started on NetBeans 9.0 RC1

Blockers: 3 (11), New Blocked discovered this week with Java 9+ and
Maven support. The good news is that there is already a PR fixing that
issue.

Non WAIVER-ed Critical Bugs: 18 (+2)

Some of the 18 criticals I'm sure can be WEAVER, like hot having a help
system since the removal of JavaHelp, So CAT tribe leads pls. step up!

Most Wanted Issue is still JUnit 5.0 Support

Topics of the Week:

  * [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 9.0 RC1 (incubating) rc1
  * Let's branch Apache NetBeans 9.0
  * Volunteer for producing 9.0 rc1 needed

Re: NetBeans 2018W20 Weekly Report

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi Laszlo, and thanks for doing this!
If you wanna dig into some more numbers, NetBeans is participating in
the Apache Kibble demo, and so you can grab additional stats from the
Kibble demo,
https://demo.kibble.apache.org/dashboard.html?page=repos&subfilter=netbeans
(you may need to log in twice here, there seems to be a bug :) )

With regards,
Daniel.