Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ra...@cognizant.com on 2012/11/01 17:18:29 UTC

RE: An LDAP Consumer would be the LDAP server itself!

In fact was thinking about same thing. This will be very important. If LDAP hierarchy changes, then trigger an event to send email like applications in HR. I remember configuring and using secure ldap on linux which is like an object model. Looks like LDAP triggers exist (http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/82-ldap-triggers.html) and (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10254297/opendj-intercepting-ldap-events); so it would be easy to add to camel. Proprietary Ldap also has such solutions.