Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org> on 2019/07/05 04:28:44 UTC

Fwd: Incorrect NOTICE files in TLP releases

A bit of an old email, but want to make sure this isn't missed.

Has anyone looked into this concern?

Ref https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ROL-2138 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ROL-2138>.

Thanks
+Vinod

Re: Incorrect NOTICE files in TLP releases

Posted by Akira Ajisaka <aa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vinod,

This issue is now tracked by https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-15958

Thanks,