Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jane Linkswiler <jc...@cox.net> on 2015/11/29 04:31:28 UTC

Windows 10

Do I take it that Open Office is not usable on Windows 10? When might it be?

Jane Linkswiler

(Jane in Phoenix)

Re: Windows 10

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 11/29/2015 04:31 AM, schrieb Jane Linkswiler:
> Do I take it that Open Office is not usable on Windows 10? When might it be?

there is nothing special that has to be done. OpenOffice should run on
Windows 10 as on other Windows versions, too.

Marcus

Re: Windows 10

Posted by Wolf Halton <wo...@gmail.com>.
I have had no difficulties with Open Office on Windows 10, either.

Wolf Halton
Atlanta Cloud Technology
Cybersecurity & Disaster Recovery Solutions
Mobile/Text 678-687-6104

--
Sent from my iPhone. Creative word completion courtesy of Apple, Inc.

Re: Windows 10

Posted by Max Merbald <ma...@gmx.de>.
Hello Jane,

Re: Windows 10

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 12/04/2015 05:46 AM, schrieb Jane Linkswiler:
> Oh. I just wondered because it's not listed with the other windows versions.

can you tell us where on which webpage you are missing this information?

The system requirements [1] are listing all Windows versions incl. 10.

[1] http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/sys_reqs_aoo41.html

Thanks

Marcus

RE: Windows 10

Posted by Jane Linkswiler <jc...@cox.net>.
Oh. I just wondered because it's not listed with the other windows versions.

Jane in Phoenix