Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/08 09:58:16 UTC

[EVENTS] Upcoming European events

Hi Folks,

The next few weeks are going to be busy in Europe, and we have quite a few CloudStack talks coming up:

-Starting Thursday this week is Open World Forum in Paris (http://www.openworldforum.org/en/Schedule), ShapeBlue and Leaseweb will be presenting their use of CloudStack in the "Open Cloud Strategies" session on Thursday at 3pm
-I will take part of an Open Space session on Cloud Standards on Friday starting at 10 am

-The following week, Wido will talk CloudStack at the NL Apache Meetup (http://www.meetup.com/apachemeetup-nl/events/84818922/)
-While Citrix will go crazy at Synergy in Barcelona

-October 23rd is Geek Speak Local in Paris where I will talk CloudStack in French. Register for free at http://rdv.infralys.com/
-Same week on October 25th, Shapeblue is hosting a meetup in London (http://www.cloudstack.org/about-cloudstack/cloudstack-events/viewevent/118-europeanuk-cloudstack-user-group-meet-up.html)

-Wrapping up the month, I will present at the Geneva JUG on October 30th.

-November will start strong with ApacheCon EU and LinuxCon EU (Nov 5-8), more on Linuxcon in another email.

I look forward to seeing you at one of those events,

Cheers,

-Sebastien

Re: [EVENTS] Upcoming European events

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.
Hi,

On 10/08/2012 09:58 AM, sebgoa wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> The next few weeks are going to be busy in Europe, and we have quite a few CloudStack talks coming up:
>
> -Starting Thursday this week is Open World Forum in Paris (http://www.openworldforum.org/en/Schedule), ShapeBlue and Leaseweb will be presenting their use of CloudStack in the "Open Cloud Strategies" session on Thursday at 3pm
> -I will take part of an Open Space session on Cloud Standards on Friday starting at 10 am
>
> -The following week, Wido will talk CloudStack at the NL Apache Meetup (http://www.meetup.com/apachemeetup-nl/events/84818922/)

Indeed :) Small event, but should be fun though!

> -While Citrix will go crazy at Synergy in Barcelona
>
> -October 23rd is Geek Speak Local in Paris where I will talk CloudStack in French. Register for free at http://rdv.infralys.com/
> -Same week on October 25th, Shapeblue is hosting a meetup in London (http://www.cloudstack.org/about-cloudstack/cloudstack-events/viewevent/118-europeanuk-cloudstack-user-group-meet-up.html)
>
> -Wrapping up the month, I will present at the Geneva JUG on October 30th.
>
> -November will start strong with ApacheCon EU and LinuxCon EU (Nov 5-8), more on Linuxcon in another email.

Hugo and I will be giving a talk about CloudStack 4.0 here and also
about the RBD and Nicira integration.

Wido