Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by Susie Shevlin <su...@technokraft.info> on 2015/06/22 16:36:59 UTC

Big Data users

Hi,

Would you be interested in Big Data users email list for your email
campaigns? We provide the Database across North America, EMEA, APAC and
Latin America.

Information Fields - Name, Title, Email, -Company Name, and Company Details
like, Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and
industry.

We also have other technology users like

SAP

Cloud

Hadoop

Teradata

Analytic

IBM and many more

Please review and let me know what technology users you are interested in
and I will get back to you with more information for the same.

Thanks,

Susie Shevlin

To Opt Out, please respond "Leave Out" in the Subject line.