Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joseph Rajkumar <ra...@telocity.com> on 2002/02/21 15:23:20 UTC

Printing - sunRise & sunSpot documentation

Hi
	Downloaded the latest Cocoon from CVS
and tried the Portal & Authentication Components
and it looks SWEEEEET.

	So, I tried to print the documentation
for sunRise and sunSpot to get an idea of where I should
start for developing a custom Portal.

	Could somebody who has write access to CVS kindly
fix it, because the width of the page for example
"Building Portals with SunSpot" is two-pages WIDE and I am
unable to print the documentation on 8 1/2" X 11" paper
here in the US.

	Same problem with sunRise documentation also.

Regards
Joseph Rajkumar

email: rajkumar@telocity.com