Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by Zack Shoylev <no...@github.com> on 2014/03/01 03:57:29 UTC

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] Adds support for multi-region implementation of Rackspace Cloud Files API (#79)

> +import javax.inject.Inject;
> +import javax.inject.Singleton;
> +
> +import org.jclouds.javax.annotation.Nullable;
> +import org.jclouds.location.functions.RegionToEndpoint;
> +import org.jclouds.location.suppliers.RegionIdToURISupplier;
> +import org.jclouds.rackspace.cloudfiles.v1.CloudFilesApi;
> +import org.jclouds.rackspace.cloudfiles.v1.features.CDNApi;
> +import org.jclouds.rackspace.cloudidentity.v2_0.ServiceType;
> +import org.jclouds.rest.annotations.ApiVersion;
> +
> +import com.google.common.base.Function;
> +import com.google.common.base.Supplier;
> +
> +/**
> + * This class ensures that the correct Cloud Files CDN endpoint is retrieved from the endpoint

This javadoc block looks good, but I think adding the 2 (3?) lines of code that demonstrate how to use this would be helpful (thinking from the gist). WDYT?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/79/files#r10188789