Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Chakrabarty, Abhimanyu" <ab...@ucl.ac.uk> on 2016/07/21 22:14:01 UTC

Re:Kafka on DC/OS

I had a question regarding Kafka on DC/OS because whenever we try to install the Kafka package it always shows that it is deploying in the marathon UI and gives us an error when we search for it using "dcos kafka".We have also tried using "dcos package install kafka" and tried to add the brokers but it doesn't help.At the current moment we have two brokers(broker0 and broker 1 running in the marathon even after removing the last installed kafka).We have very little experience in using kafka so any detailed help would be very helpful.
The second question is whether Kafka Streams is included in the current Kafka package provided by DC/OS.I am attaching the screenshot with the email,would be glad to get your help.
Thank you very much.

Regards,
Abhimanyu

Re: Kafka on DC/OS

Posted by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Abhimanyu,

What errors are you seeing? And which version of DCOS are you running as well?

Tim