Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org> on 2022/04/04 12:48:57 UTC

[NOTICE] Migration to GitHub Actions

Over the next few weeks we will conduct the migration to github actions.

We will do this gradually; first enabling it only for pushes to the
master branch to gather data, and then bit by bit extend it to cover PRs
as well.

You can expect this to conclude within the next 2-3 weeks.

During this time we will siphon some capacity from the azure workers, so
CI may take a bit longer until the transition is complete.

Re: [NOTICE] Migration to GitHub Actions

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.
+1 Thanks Chesnay for your effort. Github Actions is really convenient!

Jing Ge <ji...@ververica.com>于2022年4月5日 周二00:01写道:

Posted by Jing Ge <ji...@ververica.com>.

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org>.