Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Martin Perez <mp...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/18 11:09:41 UTC

WebDAV server case sensitive

Hi.

I'm not sure if this can be considered a bug, but it seems that jackrabbit
webdav server is case sensitive. For example, if you have a repository named
test, then http://localhost/jackrabbit/repository/test will work but
http://localhost/jackrabbit/repository/TeSt won't work.

Forgive me if that is specified on WebDAV protocol and is not a bug.

Kind regards,

Martin

Re: WebDAV server case sensitive

Posted by Martin Perez <mp...@gmail.com>.
Ups. Forgive me. Now I have seen that is a JCR restriction.

Kind regards,

Martin