Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Morgan Geldenhuys <mo...@tu-berlin.de> on 2020/06/15 15:47:46 UTC

Request: Documentation for External Communication with Flink Cluster

Hi Community,

I am interested in creating an external client for submitting and
managing Flink jobs via a HTTP/REST endpoint. Taking a look at the
documentation, external communication is possible with the Dispatcher
and JobManager
(https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/ops/security-ssl.html#external--rest-connectivity).
That is great, however, where is the documentation for the REST api?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
M.

Re: Request: Documentation for External Communication with Flink Cluster

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.10/monitoring/rest_api.html#api