Posted to marketing@couchdb.apache.org by Robert Kowalski <ro...@kowalski.gd> on 2015/05/14 01:43:36 UTC

Re: Like to volunteer for marketing activities

Hi Amit,

there are some pending changes for our website that need a review:
https://github.com/apache/couchdb-www/pulls

There are additionally a lot of discussions on the mailing list
regarding marketing and I am currently searching for testimonials from
companies that use CouchDB in production to create a site like
http://hapijs.com/community - but for CouchDB

So there are many ways to volunteer - please ping me on my personal
email account if they don't fit for for you and we'll find something!

Best,
Robert