Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by "balaji.chopparapu@gmail.com" <ba...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/20 07:27:50 UTC

Unable to properly deploy portlets

Hi,

I downloaded latest version of Pluto “pluto-2.0.3” and observed following
problems.

   - ·         Unable to deploy new prolet applications using link “Upload
   and deploy a new portlet war”.
   -        *Solution*: The  users tomcat and Pluto should have the role as
   “manager-gui” instead of manager. Changing this in “tomcat-users.xml”
   solved the problem.
   - ·     Deployed protlet applications are not available to select in
   Pluto Page Administrator protlet. Because of it I am unable to use newly
   created protlets.

Please help me to solve the second problem.

Thanks & Regards
*Balaji Chopparapu*