Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Davide Rogora <dr...@unionefiduciaria.it> on 2006/04/04 12:17:38 UTC

Survey - do you use Abator?

Hi,
I'm new to iBATIS and I'm going to start a new application for my company
using it.

One of my last doubt is: "Should I use Abator to generate sqlmap files and
classes?"
I have this doubt because I saw that JPetStore application has been
developed without using Abator.

Do you have any experience with Abator or could you tell me advantages and
disadvantages of it?

Thanks in advance,
Davide.

Re: Survey - do you use Abator?

Posted by Christopher Lamey <cl...@localmatters.com>.
Hello again,

I remembered two minor things I could have used in Abator:

- A 1.5/generics flag to make all the collections use generics.
- A bulk insert method in each DAO that can take a collection of the
given model and save it in a transaction and batch.

Cheers,
Chris

Re: Survey - do you use Abator?

Posted by Christopher Lamey <cl...@localmatters.com>.