Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/02 10:43:56 UTC

Re: failing examples on ubuntu

Emerson,

I have exactly the same setup with ubuntu and jdk 1.6 -- everything
works fine for me though.  As Chris suggested, disabling the JMS/JCA
Flow in the conf/servicemix.xml might be a workaround.  Are there any
other exceptions or warning messages in your log file that might give
us some indication as to what is going wrong?

Also, is there any other instance of ServiceMix or ActiveMQ running on
the network?  If so, you might want to try disabling multicast
discovery as explained in
http://servicemix.apache.org/javanetsocketexception-error-setting-options.html.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen