Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de> on 2009/12/26 15:43:28 UTC

Re: Remove phoenix-deployment in favor of use pure Spring based deployment

Norman Maurer wrote:
> Ok because I didn't hear anything against this route I will go ahead
> and try to get this stuff done.

Mmmh. I think you should give this another week or so to sink in. For
example, I am only now checking my email since days. Other might also
want to join in after the holidays. Collecting some more +1s would be
much safer.

  Bernd

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
Good point.. Anyway I think I will start to work on this these days
(in a sandbox) just because I will have some time ;) If others think
it was a bad idea at the end I will be happy to just > /dev/null it
and threat it as an funny experiment ;)

Thx for the input.

Bye,
Norman