Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Gregor Schneider <rc...@googlemail.com> on 2009/03/12 17:37:43 UTC

Re: SEVERE: Can't lookup new HighLowSequence for field id using sequence name SEQ_t_xx_xxx

This doesn't look as if this error has anything to do with Tomcat.

My best guess:

You're using a MySQL.

We also do have some issue here every now and then that the connection
to MySQL is lost when using a db-connection-pool.

I know there's a workaround for that, just can't recall exactly how it was.

Usually dbcp re-connects back with MySQL, but I guess that this might
cause problems with your persistance-framework.

Check out this site
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/jndi-datasource-examples-howto.html
and look for "common problems" - maybe this gives you a start.

Rgds

Gregor
--
just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2