Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by ronded <do...@accelsis.biz> on 2012/08/20 14:54:55 UTC

Bundels for mybatis and drools

Hi all,

I'm currently using the following bundles in an application:

org.apache.servicemix.bundles.mybatis / 3.0.4_1

org.apache.servicemix.bundles.drools / 5.1.1_2

Out of some performance issues I have to perform an update of my workflow
engine (Activiti 5.10) that need mybatis 3.1 and drools 5.4.

Are there any plans to the bundles mentioned above? Or should I open a jira
for that?

Thanks
Dominique

Re: Bundels for mybatis and drools

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
mybatis is osgi bundles from 3.0.6 onwards.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 2:54 PM, ronded <do...@accelsis.biz> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm currently using the following bundles in an application:
>
> org.apache.servicemix.bundles.mybatis / 3.0.4_1
>
> org.apache.servicemix.bundles.drools / 5.1.1_2
>
> Out of some performance issues I have to perform an update of my workflow
> engine (Activiti 5.10) that need mybatis 3.1 and drools 5.4.
>
> Are there any plans to the bundles mentioned above? Or should I open a jira
> for that?
>
> Thanks
> Dominique

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: Bundels for mybatis and drools

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Dominique,

mybatis 3.1 is already an OSGi bundle, you can use it directly.

Regarding drools 5.4.0.Final, it's also a set of OSGi bundles now. You
can install drools-core for instance directly.

So, no need to have ServiceMix OSGi bundles for these artifacts.

Regards
JB

On 08/20/2012 02:54 PM, ronded wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm currently using the following bundles in an application:
>
> org.apache.servicemix.bundles.mybatis / 3.0.4_1
>
> org.apache.servicemix.bundles.drools / 5.1.1_2
>
> Out of some performance issues I have to perform an update of my workflow
> engine (Activiti 5.10) that need mybatis 3.1 and drools 5.4.
>
> Are there any plans to the bundles mentioned above? Or should I open a jira
> for that?
>
> Thanks
> Dominique

Jean-Baptiste Onofré