Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net> on 2001/08/21 22:05:04 UTC

-O2 + maintainer-mode

anybody have the configure fu to leave -O2 out of the build if
maintainer-mode is enabled?  or know of another way i can turn off -O2?

Re: -O2 + maintainer-mode

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@ebuilt.com>.
On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 01:09:08PM -0700, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 01:05:04PM -0700, Doug MacEachern wrote:
> > anybody have the configure fu to leave -O2 out of the build if
> > maintainer-mode is enabled?  or know of another way i can turn off -O2?
>
> I do:
>
> CFLAGS="-g -Wall" ./configure --foo-bar-all-my-options
>
> But, I'll take a look at seeing if we can incorporate this into
> maintainer-mode.  -- justin

We don't want it in maintainer-mode.

....Roy

Re: -O2 + maintainer-mode

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@ebuilt.com>.

Re: -O2 + maintainer-mode

Posted by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>.
On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> CFLAGS=-O0 ./configure ...

oh, that's easy, thanks.

Re: -O2 + maintainer-mode

Posted by Cliff Woolley <cl...@yahoo.com>.
On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Doug MacEachern wrote:

> anybody have the configure fu to leave -O2 out of the build if
> maintainer-mode is enabled?  or know of another way i can turn off -O2?

CFLAGS=-O0 ./configure ...

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com