Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org> on 2009/03/30 17:45:09 UTC

Maintenance releases of Cocoon subprojects

I want to prepare maintenance releases of 4 of our 5 Cocoon subprojects:

. Block Deployer: http://tinyurl.com/c9j3a9
  Better error messages if a block can't be found or if there aren't any
  blocks available at all.

. Spring Configurator: http://tinyurl.com/dcvgpt
  Support a WildcardBeanMap that collects beans based on wildcard
  expressions.
  A settings file can also be provided as servlet init param.

. JNet: http://tinyurl.com/c768uv
  Split installURLHandlers into different public methods.
  URLHandlerFactoryCollector can be used directly from Java code and not
  only as AOP advice.

. Servlet-Service Framework: http://tinyurl.com/c37t29
  Mostly bug fixing to correctly support resetting of the
  response buffer.

Is there anything else that should be fixed or somebody wants to see
included into the releases?
If so please let me know; I want to prepare the release artifacts on
Friday. Thanks!

Re: [vote] Releases of Cocoon subprojects

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.
On Mon, 2009-04-06 at 22:53 +0200, Reinhard Pötz wrote:
> I have created release artifacts of 4 of our 5 subprojects:
>
> . Block Deployer: http://tinyurl.com/c9j3a9
>   Better error messages if a block can't be found or if there aren't any
>   blocks available at all.
>
> . Spring Configurator: http://tinyurl.com/dcvgpt
>   Support a WildcardBeanMap that collects beans based on wildcard
>   expressions.
>   A settings file can also be provided as servlet init param.
>
> . JNet: http://tinyurl.com/c768uv
>   Split installURLHandlers into different public methods.
>   URLHandlerFactoryCollector can be used directly from Java code and not
>   only as AOP advice.
>
> . Servlet-Service Framework: http://tinyurl.com/c37t29
>   Mostly bug fixing to correctly support resetting of the
>   response buffer.
>
> You can find the staged files (sources, binaries, javadocs, checksums,
> gpg signatures) at http://people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/
>
> SVN tags of all these artifacts can be found at
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/tags/
>
> The general distribution artifacts (tar, zip) can be found at
> http://people.apache.org/~reinhard/cocoon-staging/
>
> This majority vote stays open for _at least_ 72 hours. Please cast your
> votes.

+1

salu2

de la Información, S.A.U. (SADESI)

[result][vote] Releases of Cocoon subprojects

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org>.
Reinhard Pötz wrote:
> I have created release artifacts of 4 of our 5 subprojects:
>
> . Block Deployer: http://tinyurl.com/c9j3a9
>   Better error messages if a block can't be found or if there aren't any
>   blocks available at all.
>
> . Spring Configurator: http://tinyurl.com/dcvgpt
>   Support a WildcardBeanMap that collects beans based on wildcard
>   expressions.
>   A settings file can also be provided as servlet init param.
>
> . JNet: http://tinyurl.com/c768uv
>   Split installURLHandlers into different public methods.
>   URLHandlerFactoryCollector can be used directly from Java code and not
>   only as AOP advice.
>
> . Servlet-Service Framework: http://tinyurl.com/c37t29
>   Mostly bug fixing to correctly support resetting of the
>   response buffer.
>
> You can find the staged files (sources, binaries, javadocs, checksums,
> gpg signatures) at http://people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/
>
> SVN tags of all these artifacts can be found at
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/tags/
>
> The general distribution artifacts (tar, zip) can be found at
> http://people.apache.org/~reinhard/cocoon-staging/
>
> This majority vote stays open for _at least_ 72 hours. Please cast your
> votes.

The vote finally passed with 3 +1 votes.

I will publish the release artifacts and the web site asap and also send
out the announcement mails.

Re: [vote] Releases of Cocoon subprojects

Posted by Steven Dolg <st...@indoqa.com>.
Reinhard Pötz schrieb:
> I have created release artifacts of 4 of our 5 subprojects:
>
> . Block Deployer: http://tinyurl.com/c9j3a9
>   Better error messages if a block can't be found or if there aren't any
>   blocks available at all.
>
> . Spring Configurator: http://tinyurl.com/dcvgpt
>   Support a WildcardBeanMap that collects beans based on wildcard
>   expressions.
>   A settings file can also be provided as servlet init param.
>
> . JNet: http://tinyurl.com/c768uv
>   Split installURLHandlers into different public methods.
>   URLHandlerFactoryCollector can be used directly from Java code and not
>   only as AOP advice.
>
> . Servlet-Service Framework: http://tinyurl.com/c37t29
>   Mostly bug fixing to correctly support resetting of the
>   response buffer.
>
> You can find the staged files (sources, binaries, javadocs, checksums,
> gpg signatures) at http://people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/
>
> SVN tags of all these artifacts can be found at
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/tags/
>
> The general distribution artifacts (tar, zip) can be found at
> http://people.apache.org/~reinhard/cocoon-staging/
>
> This majority vote stays open for _at least_ 72 hours. Please cast your
> votes.

+1

Re: [vote] Releases of Cocoon subprojects

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org>.
Reinhard Pötz wrote:
> I have created release artifacts of 4 of our 5 subprojects:
>
> . Block Deployer: http://tinyurl.com/c9j3a9
>   Better error messages if a block can't be found or if there aren't any
>   blocks available at all.
>
> . Spring Configurator: http://tinyurl.com/dcvgpt
>   Support a WildcardBeanMap that collects beans based on wildcard
>   expressions.
>   A settings file can also be provided as servlet init param.
>
> . JNet: http://tinyurl.com/c768uv
>   Split installURLHandlers into different public methods.
>   URLHandlerFactoryCollector can be used directly from Java code and not
>   only as AOP advice.
>
> . Servlet-Service Framework: http://tinyurl.com/c37t29
>   Mostly bug fixing to correctly support resetting of the
>   response buffer.
>
> You can find the staged files (sources, binaries, javadocs, checksums,
> gpg signatures) at http://people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/
>
> SVN tags of all these artifacts can be found at
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/tags/
>
> The general distribution artifacts (tar, zip) can be found at
> http://people.apache.org/~reinhard/cocoon-staging/
>
> This majority vote stays open for _at least_ 72 hours. Please cast your
> votes.

+1

Re: [vote] Releases of Cocoon subprojects

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org>.
Reinhard Pötz wrote:
> I have created release artifacts of 4 of our 5 subprojects:
>
> . Block Deployer: http://tinyurl.com/c9j3a9
>   Better error messages if a block can't be found or if there aren't any
>   blocks available at all.
>
> . Spring Configurator: http://tinyurl.com/dcvgpt
>   Support a WildcardBeanMap that collects beans based on wildcard
>   expressions.
>   A settings file can also be provided as servlet init param.
>
> . JNet: http://tinyurl.com/c768uv
>   Split installURLHandlers into different public methods.
>   URLHandlerFactoryCollector can be used directly from Java code and not
>   only as AOP advice.
>
> . Servlet-Service Framework: http://tinyurl.com/c37t29
>   Mostly bug fixing to correctly support resetting of the
>   response buffer.
>
> You can find the staged files (sources, binaries, javadocs, checksums,
> gpg signatures) at http://people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/
>
> SVN tags of all these artifacts can be found at
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/tags/
>
> The general distribution artifacts (tar, zip) can be found at
> http://people.apache.org/~reinhard/cocoon-staging/
>
> This majority vote stays open for _at least_ 72 hours. Please cast your
> votes.

Any chance to get another two votes?

[vote] Releases of Cocoon subprojects