Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/13 00:32:01 UTC

Re: Idea: ROME 1.5 - with Common Atom object model support

Abdera is already structured so that it's core interfaces are in a
separate jar than the parser implementation.  There are, however, some
additional utility and helper classes in the core module that will
likely not be applicable to Rome.  I'll definitely commit to helping do
what I can to make this happen.

Btw, obviously the other members of the Abdera project would need to
weigh in on it, but I would even be interested in changing the package
names for the core interfaces so that they're less project specific.

- James