Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Michael Acevedo <ve...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/09 03:44:01 UTC

Congrats to the AOO Team!

To all Apache OpenOffice members,

What a difference a year makes! As an end-user of the OpenOffice suite, I
would like to commend all the Apache developers, contributors, and
mentors for their work during the transition. Also, my commendations to all
independent contributors and developers. The work by all parties involved
is nothing short of a software miracle!

Congrats to the whole team for your work in Apache OpenOffice 3.4 and I am
eager to see what the future will bring to the project!

Best Regards,

Michael

Re: Congrats to the AOO Team!

Posted by Albino Biasutti Neto <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

2012/5/8 Michael Acevedo <ve...@gmail.com>

> To all Apache OpenOffice members,
>
> What a difference a year makes! As an end-user of the OpenOffice suite, I
> would like to commend all the Apache developers, contributors, and
> mentors for their work during the transition. Also, my commendations to all
> independent contributors and developers. The work by all parties involved
> is nothing short of a software miracle!
>
> Congrats to the whole team for your work in Apache OpenOffice 3.4 and I am
> eager to see what the future will bring to the project!

+1

Future long! :-)

Best,
Albino