Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Lorenzo <ce...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/01 10:25:51 UTC

[AXIS2] MessageContext to SOAPMessage

Hi,

i have a problem... I have a org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext and
to work on attachments i should use the SAAJ api, but how can i obtain
an org.apache.axis2.saaj.SOAPMessageImpl from a MessageContext?

Thx!

Re: [AXIS2] MessageContext to SOAPMessage

Posted by Lorenzo <ce...@gmail.com>.
I just saw that sample, but it didn't help me...

I'm at server side, and i have a service using Axis1.4.
Now i have to rewrite it in Axis2, but there is nomore the getMessage()
in MessageContext class to retrive a SOAPMessage object.

Maybe i can do the same things without using saaj (starting from
org.apache.axiom.attachments.Attachments returned by
msgContext.getAttachmentMap() ), but it'll be easier using an API
created for that task...

Thx again!

Posted by Lorenzo <ce...@gmail.com>.
Still stuck... i still need to retrive a SOAPMessage from the
MessageContext..

for example:

java.util.Iterator it =
msg.getMessage().getAttachmentsImpl().getAttachments().iterator();

where msg is a MessageContext...
How do i rewrite it in AXIS2??
If i find a way to obtain a saaj.SOAPMessageImp i need just to call
getAttachments()...

argh! This porting is gettin me crazy..

Thx in advance

Posted by sumedha rubasinghe <su...@wso2.com>.