Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Saripalli, Raju" <Ra...@jenzabar.net> on 2002/06/06 17:08:37 UTC

EJB Tasks and WebSphere

Hi,

I know that this question may be off topic, but I hope
someone may have had experience with this, and in particular
when doing it in conjunction with ANT.

I have used WebLogic for nearly 2 years and found the
creation of Weblogic EJB deployment descriptors and subsequent
building with ANT to be very easy and intuitive.

I have started working with WebSphere on a current project
and I can't find any information regarding the structure of
WebSphere deployment descriptors. I have created them using the
WebSphere application assembly tool.

This has got to be the most time-consuming way of doing things.

Does anyone have any info on the structure of the WebSphere
deployment descriptors and also how to do WebSphere EJB building in
conjunction with ANT ?

Thanks much,

Raju