Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/19 22:40:14 UTC

HISE mails to vxquery-dev

Is anyone aware of any reason, why the HISE mails show up here or is
this (as I'd guess) an error?

Jochen

--
Germanys national anthem is the most boring in the world - how telling!

Re: HISE mails to vxquery-dev

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
No, I'll open an issue in Jira.

--
Germanys national anthem is the most boring in the world - how telling!

Re: HISE mails to vxquery-dev

Posted by Vinayak Borkar <vb...@yahoo.com>.
Jochen,