LockOutRealm IP logging

Hello,

Is it possible to get LockOutRealm to include the client's IP address in log messages, rather than just the username? Messages such as

16-Apr-2012 13:43:23 org.apache.catalina.realm.LockOutRealm authenticate
WARNING: An attempt was made to authenticate the locked user "administrator"

Regards
Oliver Kohll

Re: LockOutRealm IP logging

On 16 Apr 2012, at 14:53, Daniel Mikusa wrote:

>> Hello,
>>
>> Is it possible to get LockOutRealm to include the client's IP address
>
> Not as convenient, but if you have an access log enabled you should be able to find the IP address in there.
>
> Dan

Thanks, I've now set up FastCommonAccessLogValve in server.xml

Oliver

Re: LockOutRealm IP logging

Posted by Daniel Mikusa <dm...@vmware.com>.