Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by "Harmer, Sean" <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/29 23:37:06 UTC

Manipulating HTTP Header

Hello again,

Can anyone speak to this?  I need a way to:

   - Intercept the HTTP header
      - Use the HTTP header to do a look-up against a database
         - Then modify the HTTP header (if needed) and resume ATS standard
         process…

Can I use Blacklist to do this?   Is there a better (i.e. faster and more
consistent) way to do this that you know of?

Thank you.

Sean

Re: Manipulating HTTP Header

Posted by "Harmer, Sean" <se...@gmail.com>.
You bring up a great point.  What are the limits of Blacklist?  Does it
create a bottle neck?  The blacklist example identifies the file
blacklist.txt.   Could ATS handle this txt file if it had over 40,000
entries?

--
Sean Harmer
seanharmer@gmail.com