Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Apu <ap...@yahoo.com> on 2007/01/31 14:16:34 UTC

How to run maven with java class

Hi,

I was curious if you could run maven tasks by executing a java class along
with the arguments like install, compile from the command line?

Please Help!

RE: How to run maven with java class

Posted by Apu <ap...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Jan,

Have you used the Embedder anytime?
Seems like there are lots of issues related to it.
Basically, I am trying to make a web-interface executing basic maven tasks
like i have mentioned.

Would the MavenEmbedder be appropriate for this purpose.

Apu