Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Rodrigo Agerri <ra...@apache.org> on 2016/04/26 21:16:39 UTC

Re: OpenNLP -Lemmatizer CLI tool

Hello,

Can you please send your emails to the list? That way, somebody (else)
can look at every issue.

The statistical lemmatizer component is completed, yes, for API usage.
The CLI tool and proper documentation is pending, as the issues
explain:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENNLP-760

Best,

Rodrigo

Posted by "Behrang Q. Zadeh" <za...@phil.uni-duesseldorf.de>.
Hello,

I have developed some ME models for the segmentation of Farsi text (i.e.,
sentences detection and tokenisation) as well as PoS tagging (a tagset
similar to universal PoSs).
The main contribution here is perhaps the language resource I used for
developing the models. I still have to document my work but models and LRs
are ready to be shared under CC-SA-NC (or a licensing of your choice). What
is your suggestion for sharing these data?

I can think of (a) putting these materials on my own homepage and provide
you with a link, (b) sharing these materials on a CLARIN repo and provide
you with permanant link and reference (my preferred method)  (c) send
models+LR to you to distribute it somehow.

Could you please advise?

Best wishes,

Behrang