Posted to dev@yunikorn.apache.org by 陈 翔 <cd...@hotmail.com> on 2022/01/28 12:43:15 UTC

答复: Local website build check 2nd language page not working

You can run:  yarn run start -- --locale zh-cn
Different languages need to be started independently in dev mode, but they will be packaged together in the build phase.

By the way, at present, my last submission of the master branch will report an error when building. I have submitted a new PR to solve this problem

发件人: Wilfred Spiegelenburg <wi...@apache.org>
日期: 星期五, 2022年1月28日 下午6:49
收件人: dev@yunikorn.apache.org <de...@yunikorn.apache.org>
主题: Local website build check 2nd language page not working
I have tried to build the website locally to confirm a change is working.
Is there anything special that needs to be done to allow browsing the
translated pages?
The only thing I get when I try to access the Chinese version (i.e.
http://localhost:3000/zh-cn/) is an english page with "Page Not Found"
message.

I just execute the standard: local_build.sh run
The logs show that it has built the zh-cn locale successfully and I
can see the files in the build directory also. I tried cleaning up
everything and re-ran the whole build from scratch.Used multiple
browsers, cleaned the caches, nothing helped.

Wilfred

答复: Local website build check 2nd language page not working

Posted by 陈 翔 <cd...@hotmail.com>.
docusaurus seems to have made some mandatory checks on broken links between files after using i18n. The build failure may be caused by the absolute / relative paths problem after multiple versions.
Next, I should finish the https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YUNIKORN-1035 first and write out how to use docusaurus i18n to complete a new language, which will help later friends to do related things.

发件人: Weiwei Yang <ww...@apache.org>
日期: 星期六, 2022年1月29日 上午2:27
收件人: dev@yunikorn.apache.org <de...@yunikorn.apache.org>
Update:

Craig has posted a fix
https://github.com/apache/incubator-yunikorn-site/pull/122 and now
everything gets back to work again.
Thank you for the quick turnaround! Thank you everyone for collaborating on
this!!

Re: Local website build check 2nd language page not working

Posted by Weiwei Yang <ww...@apache.org>.
Update:

Posted by Weiwei Yang <ww...@apache.org>.
Hi Chen Xiang