Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2005/06/20 10:46:58 UTC

Re: [Axis2] Temporary storage for Attachments - Proposal to change Axis storage

However.. I'm not sure the AxisStorage stuff is what should be used for
this. Thilina needs a more direct route to a "working directory" and
files in it IMO. What he will put in a message context will be the file
names in that directory.

Sanjiva.