Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Kai Wan <wa...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/26 15:48:49 UTC

Prepare for releasing Apache SkyWalking Java Agent 8.8.0

Hi dev team:

     I am beginning to prepare the release Java Agent 8.8.0, which is
the first time release separate from OAP Server. We have over 50 PRs
include e2e-v2, new plugins such as okhttp2.x, kylin jdbc, clickhouse
jdbc and bugs fix. This version will format Springmvc & Tomcat
EntrySpan operation name to METHOD:URI for OAP default openapi
endpoint name grouping.
     We will not accept new feature-related PR during this releasing,
if you have any questions welcome to feedback.

--
—————————
Kai Wan

Re: Prepare for releasing Apache SkyWalking Java Agent 8.8.0

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
I just rechecked the milestone

- Issue tracker, https://github.com/apache/skywalking/milestone/99
- Active PR, https://github.com/apache/skywalking-java/milestone/1

I am going to merge the last RocketMQ bugfix PR,
https://github.com/apache/skywalking-java/pull/54.
There is no RocketMQ plugin test available, I just checked the codes,
which seem good.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Kai Wan <wa...@gmail.com> 于2021年10月26日周二 下午11:49写道: