Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by David Shepherdson <da...@ontology-partners.com> on 2007/10/05 11:02:45 UTC

WICKET-702 -- Exceptions with redirects in MockWebApplication

Hello,

Although issue WICKET-702 is marked as resolved, we're still seeing
exceptions about 'Cannot redirect more than once' when testing our
application with mounted pages using WicketTester.

I've added a comment to the JIRA entry with a description of what we see
happening, which matches with the stack trace in the initial report.

Can this issue be reopened?

Thank you,

David Shepherdson

.

Re: WICKET-702 -- Exceptions with redirects in MockWebApplication

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.
I can back you up on that, although I havent tested it on the latest
snapshot, only on beta3....

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
i reopened it

-igor