Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Kristof Jozsa <kr...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/01 15:46:30 UTC

buildr 1.4 packaging problem?

Hi guys,

I just discovered buildr already has transitive dependency handling
and that sounded way too cool to miss it.. Unfortunately I'd run into
a packaging problem in a few minutes. I _guess_ it's a compatibility
issue.. but sure you know better than me.

The issue is shown here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-462 and it happens on
arch linux x64 using ruby 1.9.1 and the latest buildr gem. If you have
a quick fix or any workarounds for now, I'd be happy to try it out.

thanks a lot,

Re: buildr 1.4 packaging problem?

Posted by Kristof Jozsa <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi alex,

I've installed ruby 1.9.2-preview3 the other day and buildr is working
perfectly with it. Based on this fact I don't think the Buildr team
should do any serious efforts getting rid of this problem, I think
it'll just resolve itself once ruby 1.9.2 is released as final..

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com>.
JRuby 1.6 targets supporting 1.9. When they do we can think of moving on.

Posted by Rhett Sutphin <rh...@detailedbalance.net>.
Hi,

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kristof,