Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/06 21:51:00 UTC

CXF Rs Client dependency in tika-parsers

Hi Tim, All

CXF master was just updated to pull the latest tika-parsers, which
brought an old dependency of (CXF 3.0.6) dependency in (I'll look into
updating to the latest CXF 3.0.x separately).
Dan fixed it at the CXF level, but I wonder why does Tika-parsers needs it ?

Thanks, Sergey

Re: CXF Rs Client dependency in tika-parsers

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
That's fine, just wanted to make sure it was a required dependency, we
can deal with blocking it at the CXF master level (to avoid it
interfering with the newer version of same module) easily...

Cheers, Sergey

Posted by "Allison, Timothy B." <ta...@mitre.org>.
Grobid, IIRC.