Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> on 2003/06/02 15:12:32 UTC

RE: Compilation errors of Servlet.

Howdy,

> CLASSPATH=/var/tomcat4/common/lib/servlet.jar

This should work.  (In addition to any other jar your apps might need).

The LE vs. full version has nothing to do with it: they are essentially
the same with respect to compiling and running servlets and JSPs.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.