Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Chris Iken <ai...@gmx.de> on 2006/11/03 15:40:15 UTC

tcp example

Hi,

when I try to start the TCPClient example (TCPClient.java) then I always
receive the following exception:

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Module not found
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService.engageModule(AxisService.java:478)
	at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.engageModule(ServiceClient.java:294)
	at de.iken.axis2.tcp.TCPClient.main(TCPClient.java:49)

What's wrong?

I tried version 1.0 and 1.1 (nightly build).

Thanks,
Chris

AW: tcp example

Posted by Chris Iken <ai...@gmx.de>.
Hi Martin,

Can't find anything about module.xml in this:
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_0/tcp-transport.html

How must module.xml look like to get the example started?

Thanks,
Chris

RE: tcp example

Posted by "Yadav, Yogendra (IT)" <Yo...@morganstanley.com>.
AXIS2 runtime did not find module specific .mar file. Drop the .mar file
in the classpath.