Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Hiroki Mukaino <mu...@jc5.so-net.ne.jp> on 2002/09/05 18:17:32 UTC

How to build turbine from source?

I tried to build turbine with maven.
But I had a lot of error as following.
I thinkt definition fo maven.repo.remote is problem,
because maven failed to get resource from
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven//jars/commons-collections.jar.

Could you kindly tell me what sould I do.

Thank you!

Hiroki Mukaino@Japan

C:\maven\repository>maven java:jar
 __  __
|  \/  |__ Jakarta _ ___
| |\/| / _` \ V / -_) ' \  ~ intelligent projects ~
|_|  |_\__,_|\_/\___|_||_|   v. 1.0-b5-dev

jakarta-turbine-2 (turbine) 2.2-b1
C:\maven\repository

Getting: http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/non-distributable-jars.list
Not modified - so not downloaded
Getting: http://www.ibiblio.org/maven//jars/commons-collections.jar
Error opening connection java.io.FileNotFoundException:

Using Fulcrum Cache Service without Turbine

Posted by Brandon Goodin <ma...@phase.ws>.
Greetings

I have seen  a little in the fulcrum docs regarding the Cache service. I
have a few more quesitons...

1) What are all the requirments i need to deploy Services without using the
full-blown Turbine Dev Kit? I use struts and am just looking to use Fulcrum
Cache Service to do some simple object storage and retrieval.

2) In a virtual host environment with several individual webapps running
there own instance of Cache Service will there be any conflicts that result?

Brandon Goodin
Phase Web and Multimedia
P(406)862-2245
F(406)862-0354