Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Brian Matzon <ma...@certus.dk> on 2008/06/19 12:31:07 UTC

Publishing 3rd party jars into repository

Hi All

I must be missing something basic... I am trying to publish some 3rd
party jars into our repository. These are not available in any maven
repo, so I cannot use the install target I have been using so far.

I think I can solve it by creating an ivy.xml file with no dependencies
and the relevant artifact - the problem is that I need to publish
several jars, and that would require me to have N ivy.xml files :(

It is not an option to use the url attribute of the artifact tag, since
they are not available elsewhere. They must be placed into - versioned -
into the repo for later access.

--
Brian Matzon
Certus

Re: Publishing 3rd party jars into repository

Posted by Paulo Santos <pa...@gmail.com>.
I don't know if this is right, but I had the same problem and what I did was
create the file structure (according to my pattern) at my local-rep and then
used ivy:install where the from-resolver was my local one.

cheers,

Paulo

Posted by Dan North <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brian.