Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Deneux, Christophe" <ch...@capgemini.com> on 2009/01/30 09:12:55 UTC

RE : RE : RE : maven / osgi / repositories

Sorry, but I haven't a such POM.

Moreover, I think that you should define different profiles: one for the standard jar (without maven-assembly-plugin), another for the OSGI jar (whith the maven-assembly-plugin). It seems to me that when using the maven-assembly-plugin with the goal "attach" only the jar generated by the maven-assembly-plugin can be deployed (through maven-deploy-plugin). So to be able to deploy the both JARs you need two profiles.

Christophe DENEUX / Capgemini Sud / Méditerranée
Integration Architect / OW2 PEtALS Comitter
Tel: + 33 4 93 95 55 92 / www.capgemini.com <http://www.capgemini.com/>
Porte de l'Arénas - Entrée B / 455 Promenade des Anglais / 06200 Nice / FRANCE
Join the Collaborative Business Experience
Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless absolutely necessary. Capgemini encourages environmental awareness.

________________________________

De: Henri Gomez [mailto:henri.gomez@gmail.com]
Date: jeu. 29/01/2009 10:39
À: Maven Users List
Objet : Re: RE : RE : maven / osgi / repositories

Good idea.

Did you have sample pom.xml for study ?

Thanks Christophe

AW: RE : RE : RE : maven / osgi / repositories

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Nope Christope, if you use the assembly plugin you'll usually get

[artifactId]-[version]-[assemblyId].[assemblytype]

e.g.
distribution-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT-dist-binary.zip

if I use

 <id>dist-binary</id>

in src/assembly/dist-binary.xml in _addition_ to the normal build artifact.

But keep up the good discussion about OSGi.

What about the maven-osgi-plugin [1] or the even better the maven-bundle-plugin [2] the felix folks use?
Has anyone experience with one of those yet?

LieGrue,
strub

[1] http://mavenosgiplugin.berlios.de/
[2] http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.html