Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by "Ramrakhiani, Vikas" <Vi...@deshaw.com> on 2003/03/25 15:17:02 UTC

getting PDFBox O/P into a stream

Can some one please help me with the command to get O/P from PDFBox on
command line or into streams rather that dumping it into a text file.

thanks,
vikas.

Re: getting PDFBox O/P into a stream

Posted by Ben Litchfield <be...@csh.rit.edu>.
I am not sure what you mean by O/P.  You can call into the
org.pdfbox.searchengine.lucene.LucenePDFDocument to create a Lucene
Document, which then can be added to the index.  PDFBox also comes with a
version of the IndexFiles that is basically the same as the demo one from
lucene.  This class can be called from the command line to create an

Ben Litchfield