Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org> on 2007/05/03 21:37:23 UTC

[SOLVED] Re: Forms migration problems

Finally I got it working :-)

Big thanks to Grzegorz helping me to migrate it.

I hope the fixed migration guide will help others too :-)

Felix

Re: [SOLVED] Re: Forms migration problems

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.
Grzegorz Kossakowski schrieb:
> Do you volunteer to test postable source functionality? ;-)

I haven't followed the discussion and at the moment I don't have much
spare time. Therefore I don't think to be a big help in this - execpt I
run into a problem working on my current projects caused by this (like
the migration guide ;-) )

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org>.
Felix Knecht napisaƂ(a):
> Finally I got it working :-)

Great!!! :-)

> Big thanks to Grzegorz helping me to migrate it.

No problem. I would like to thank you for being patient enough while providing all the comments on guide. You were the
first one brave enough to take a challenge ;-)

> I hope the fixed migration guide will help others too :-)

Yes, I hope so too. :)

Do you volunteer to test postable source functionality? ;-)
With that one implemented and COCOON-2038 fixed blocks are going to kick your asses! :)

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski