Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dave Smith <sa...@home.com> on 2000/10/15 18:45:15 UTC

Re: mod_jk.so (for Solaris)

Ed,

It probably breaks the licence because it
links on code in the SDK. Isn't that the
issue? If not I can make my FreeBSD
mod_jk.so available to people who want it.

Dave
Posted by Ed Gomolka <eg...@ausinfo.com>.
Hmmmm....
I thought that the restriction was that you could not redistribute the SDK ;
I didn't think that linking to it would be a problem, unless you mean that
it's a static link, and part of the SDK ends up being incorporated into
mod_jk.
This sounds like a question for Craig.