Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Veeramani S <ve...@indts.com> on 2001/06/12 08:40:25 UTC

PDF format not seen in Internet Explorer browser

Hi All,

SV: PDF format not seen in Internet Explorer browser

Posted by Bjarne Jensen <bh...@ruc.dk>.
Have you tried to fake the IE5 by making the url in the location end with
".pdf"? You can du that with an unused cgi-variable like
"content.xml?unused=.pdf". If that dosen't work I don't know what is wrong.
/Bjarne