Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/02 17:20:17 UTC

Re: To run Main class

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 7:19 AM, Naoki Okitsu <ok...@m2.gyao.ne.jp> wrote:

> Hi,everyone
>
> My name is naoki okitsu.
> Does someone know how to execute Main class?
>
> I use apache-ode-sources-2.0-beta2.
> There is Main java file in below directory.
>
> C:\apache-ode-sources-2.0-beta2\utils\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\utils\cli
> I want to execute this file.

Those are just command line utilities, they won't really run ODE, is that
what you want?

> I use eclipse 3.4.2.
> To run Main class,I modified like this.
> /*package org.apache.ode.utils.cli;*/
>
> But I encountered following error.
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: LAUNCHER
> FAILURE:A configuration file must be supplied as an argument.   at
> Main.main(Main.java:44)

The Main class is like a global starter, it takes a configuration file
specifying the class to start and a few other things.

Matthieu

RE: To run Main class

Posted by Naoki Okitsu <ok...@m2.gyao.ne.jp>.
Hi,Matthieu

Can I ask you a help for executing Main java file?

I made eclipse development environment with referring.
(http://ode.apache.org/eclipse-ide.html)
When I built ode1.X,I used jdk1.5.
And I have been trying to execute Main java file.
But I encountered following problems.
-------------
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: LAUNCHER
FAILURE: A configuration file must be supplied as an argument.
	at org.apache.ode.utils.cli.Main.main(Main.java:44)
ERROR: JDWP Unable to get JNI 1.2 environment, jvm->GetEnv() return code =
-2
JDWP exit error AGENT_ERROR_NO_JNI_ENV(183):  [../../../src/share/back/util.
c:820]
------------
When I encounter those problems,I use jre1.6.

To solve those problems,I set below property files as an arguement.
1.C:\ode-1.X\utils\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\utils\Properties.java
2.C:\ode-1.X\bpel-epr\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\il\config\OdeConfigProper
ties.java
3.ode-init.zip(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1365)

But I encountered following problems.
1---
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: BOOTSTRAP
FAILURE: The configuration
fileC:\ode-1.X\utils\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\utils\Properties.java does
not set the org.apache.ode.utils.cli.Main.mainClass property.
	at org.apache.ode.utils.cli.Main.main(Main.java:64)
ERROR: JDWP Unable to get JNI 1.2 environment, jvm->GetEnv() return code =
-2
JDWP exit error AGENT_ERROR_NO_JNI_ENV(183):  [../../../src/share/back/util.
c:820]
---

2---
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: BOOTSTRAP
FAILURE: The configuration
fileC:\ode-1.X\bpel-epr\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\il\config\OdeConfigProp
erties.java does not set the org.apache.ode.utils.cli.Main.mainClass
property.
	at org.apache.ode.utils.cli.Main.main(Main.java:64)
ERROR: JDWP Unable to get JNI 1.2 environment, jvm->GetEnv() return code =
-2
JDWP exit error AGENT_ERROR_NO_JNI_ENV(183):  [../../../src/share/back/util.
c:820]
---

3---
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: BOOTSTRAP
FAILURE: The configuration fileC:\Users\okitsun\Desktop\ODE関係\ode-init.zip
does not set the org.apache.ode.utils.cli.Main.mainClass property.
	at org.apache.ode.utils.cli.Main.main(Main.java:64)
ERROR: JDWP Unable to get JNI 1.2 environment, jvm->GetEnv() return code =
-2
JDWP exit error AGENT_ERROR_NO_JNI_ENV(183):  [../../../src/share/back/util.
c:820]
---

I have tried for 1 month,but I am stuck.
What do these error messages mean?
Should I change my eclipse settings?

Thanks in advance!

RE: To run Main class

Posted by Naoki Okitsu <ok...@m2.gyao.ne.jp>.
Hi, Matthieu

Thank you for replying my question.

> C:\apache-ode-sources-2.0-beta2\utils\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\uti
> ls\cli
> > I want to execute this file.
> >

> Those are just command line utilities, they won't really run ODE, is that
> what you want?

I have studied about BPWS4J engine before.
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/ws-bpelcol1/

BPWS4J reads bpel file and wsdl file at deployment.
This engine has deployment tool as web base interface.
Deployment tool contains jsp
files(list-flow.jsp/deploy-flow.jsp/undeploy.jsp).
And I think that ODE may have same architectures with BPWS4J.
I want to know inside behavior of ODE using knowledge of BPWS4J engine which
I investigated before.
And I want to deploy bpel file and wsdl file from beginning.
For this purpose I started from Main class.
I think that Main class of ODE may use bpel file and wsdl file for
deployment.

> The Main class is like a global starter, it takes a configuration file
> specifying the class to start and a few other things.

Can I ask you where I can find  configuration file or how to use?
If you know,could you please point web site?