Posted to users@airavata.apache.org by "Roh H. Lee" <hr...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/21 22:53:06 UTC

workflow example for using amazon components

Hi,

I have gone through 5minutes,10minutes tutorials of xbaya in airavata. It
is quite well documented. Now, I am interested in using amazon components:
instance and terminateInstance which I can't find documentation for using
it.
Is there a example to use the feature? Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Hyungro

Re: workflow example for using amazon components

Posted by Heshan Suriyaarachchi <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hyungro,

Thanks for your interest in Airavata. I need to do some changes to
EC2Provider to get it working with the current trunk. I was waiting till
Lahiru finished his gfac re-factoring. Since he finished his re-factoring
this week, I will start doing the above mentioned changes. Once it's done
I'll let you know.

Thanks,
Heshan.

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 4:53 PM, Roh H. Lee <hr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have gone through 5minutes,10minutes tutorials of xbaya in airavata. It
> is quite well documented. Now, I am interested in using amazon components:
> instance and terminateInstance which I can't find documentation for using
> it.
> Is there a example to use the feature? Any guidance would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Hyungro

Heshan Suriyaarachchi

http://heshans.blogspot.com/