Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Neil Graham <ne...@ca.ibm.com> on 2003/04/05 06:39:48 UTC

nightlies refreshed

Hi folks,

It's been a while, so I thought it was time to refresh the nightly builds
(available from http://xml.apache.org/dist/xerces-c/nightly/2003-04-04/).

There are a few compiler version changes here that folks may wish to know
about:  There were some problems reported a while back when running under
VA 6 on AIX; now there are binaries compiled with this version of the
compiler on AIX 5.1.  The Linux 7.2 is now done with Intel v7, and the Win
XP 64-bit build has metamorphosed into a Windows .NET 2003 64-bit build
with Intel v7.

Just out of interest, is there any interest in AIX 4.3.3 binaries built
with VA 6?  If so it would be easy to include them.

Cheers,
Neil
Neil Graham
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
Phone:  905-413-3519, T/L 969-3519
E-mail:  neilg@ca.ibm.com

Re: nightlies refreshed

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@decisionsoft.com>.
> compiler on AIX 5.1.  The Linux 7.2 is now done with Intel v7, and the Win
> XP 64-bit build has metamorphosed into a Windows .NET 2003 64-bit build
> with Intel v7.

As always a gcc 3.2 compiled version is linked off the download page (it
is refreshed daily).

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, Head of Product Development  +44-1865-203192
DecisionSoft Limited                        http://www.decisionsoft.com