Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Daniel Amadei <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/07 22:10:44 UTC

s:textfield tag breaking line in page

Hi All,

I`m using the tags textfield and password and I noticed it is creating
a new <tr> element which positions the fields vertically. I need them
horizontally, so I`d like struts just to create the <input> tag for
me, nothing more. How can this be done?

Thanks,
Daniel

Re: s:textfield tag breaking line in page

Posted by Daniel Amadei <da...@gmail.com>.
Great!

Thanks a lot!

Posted by Tom Schneider <sc...@gmail.com>.