Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dionisio Ruiz de Zarate <di...@tinieblas.com> on 2002/12/17 15:50:42 UTC

tomcat 4.1.12 configuration

Hello. I want to configure in my machine several virtual hosts and i am
reading the docs but i don't know if my configuretion is rigth or not.
Can anybody says me?
my configuration for one virtual host is:

<Host name="www.domain1.com" debug="0"
appBase="/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/domain1" unpackWARs="true"
autoDeploy="true">
<Logger className="org.apache.catalina.logger.FileLogger" directory="logs"
prefix="www.domain1.com_log" sufix=".txt" timestamp="true"/>
<Context path="" docBase="" reloadable="true"/>
</Host>

i have several doubts:
is correct the app path tu put in the Host appBase and not in the Context
line?

if my configuration is not correct please can you help me to put it in
correct mode?
thanks